You have no items in your shopping cart
With the current decrease in Covid infections and the reduction of measures, there is a very good chance that we will have an almost normal winter sports season. This also means that the bookings are going very fast. Have you not booked yet? Then don't wait too long!
Unfortunately, fewer measures do not mean that everything is back to normal. Because Austria is currently changing from green to yellow, there are a number of things you should take into account if you want to travel to this country. We have listed the most important scenarios for you so that you can enjoy the snow carefree!
You can travel to Austria with your corona certificate (Digital Corona Certificate -DCC) when:
- You are fully vaccinated with 2 vaccinations.
- You have had the Janssen vaccine 22 days or more ago.
- You have recovered from Corona and you have had 1 vaccination. In this case, you must show a positive PCR test taken at least 21 days before your first vaccination. You did not receive the first vaccination more than 360 days ago, or;
- You can show a negative PCR test not older than 72 hours on arrival or a negative antigen test not older than 48 hours on arrival, or;
- You have a medical certificate showing that you have been infected with corona in the 180 days before your arrival. The statement can only be issued 14 days after the first symptoms of the infection. The statement must state that you are no longer an infection risk based on examination by a medical laboratory.
- If you meet one of the above conditions, you do not have to quarantine.
- Children under the age of 12 do not need to be tested
If you do not meet one of these conditions, you must register your trip with the Austrian Ministry of Health. You must then do a PCR or antigen test within 24 hours upon arrival in Austria. The costs are for your own account.
Tip: Bring an FFP2 mask. Everyone is required to wear an FFP2 mask in supermarkets, pharmacies and public transport. In other stores this applies if you are not (fully) vaccinated.
On the slopes a scarf or balaclava will suffice. We have it in stock for you right now ;)
Be the first to comment...